We all look forward to the end of year festive celebrations and more so to that well deserved vacation we've been thinking about for months! With the happiest of holidays just around the corner, here are five reasons why you should buy compression socks this Christmas!
1. Any sort of air travel, long or short distance, will cause your ankles to swell. Compression socks actually help prevent this.
2. Shopping, shopping and more shopping! If you're the sort to go down town for hours of Christmas shopping, don't let tired, swollen and aching legs slow you down. Compression socks aid blood and oxygen circulation as well as lactic acid removal giving you a bounce in your legs all day! No kidding.
3. Our socks are designer. You should look dapper this festive season.
4. Stand for longer and socialize without feeling light headed or have swollen ankles at your Christmas parties! Compression socks improve blood circulation while you stand because gravity only pulls your blood down, compression socks squeeze the blood back up to your heart. No more dizzy spells and swollen ankles.
5. Prevent varicose veins from forming or if you already have them, prevent them from getting worse! Compression socks do the trick.
Still not convinced? Shop our men's and women's range to find out more. Shop now
Sarah - Editor, Soul Legs blog