USED BY CLINICS IN SINGAPORE
Lab tested to withstand up to 45 kilograms of force and made with PA 6.6 which is a thermoplastic / polymer material used in various industrial components.
Superior durability, excellent shock resistance, firm and comfortable support. Fast knee recovery!
Stabilax latex-free compression knee brace offers pain relief, therapeutic compression and stabilized support. Its superior compression knitting technology ensures optimal fit to the leg and multidirectional elasticity. Use with hinges for added support and remove hinges when less support is required. It offers excellent resistance to shocks, chemicals, oils and temperature fluctuations and is silicone free.
- Enhance knee recovery to return to sports activities
- Patella support
- Stabilize knee joint
- Support after mild to moderate medial and lateral ligament injury
- Support and compression for chronic knee instability
- Post-operative support following meniscal injury/menisectomy
- The compression effect of the elastic knit helps reduce swelling and alleviate pain
- Bilateral hinges support the unstable knee joint, helping you regain confidence and mobility
- Multidirectional elasticity
- Comfortable and breathable knitting
- Superior compression knitting technology that conforms to the leg to provide optimal fit.
- Durable hinges lab tested to withstand up to 45 kilograms of force, made of PA 6.6 which is a thermoplastic / polymer material used in various industrial components. It has high mechanical strength and stiffness, with low coefficient of friction. It offers excellent resistance to shocks, chemicals, oils and temperature fluctuations and is silicone free.
How To Measure
Measure around your thigh for the right size: